Saturday, August 23, 2008

A to Z favorites. ... SSSSSSS

Oh.. I may have to do "S" more than once.... there are just so many fabulous "S" things!!!!

Scribble it .... I love words.... I love word art... Scribble it makes word art for your walls!

Actually they create custom vinyl lettering for your home, business, vehicles... and they can put your sentiments on glass cubes or ceramic tiles too! What a wonderful house-warming gift!!

They'll even create custom designs for you... put your favorite inspirational quote above your workspace.... put a family monagram on your door. How about a nursery rhyme or sweet sentiment for your baby's room? Another great gift idea for new parents!
I just adore these!!!!Find them here or for even more designs... find them here.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Spotty Dotty Bowl......

I love functional art... why buy something mass-produced, that everyone has, when you can infuse a little art and beauty into your everyday life with products like these?

I've coveted this Spotty Dotty bowl for quite some time now... doesn't it just make you smile???
find it here at chARiTy elise designs or CharityElise.com
. . . . . . . . . .


Sorapot.... although I'm mostly a coffee drinker - this has me re-thinking that! I may switch to tea just to have an excuse to get this. Designer: Joey Roth found via DesignSpotter
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Spicy Steak Knives..... Designed by Carlo Contin for Legnoart, they look like a bunch of pens but they're actually knives! I especially like the stainless steel ones.....

found via Contemporist

1 comment:

Taylor said...

The knives and the tea pot are so cool! If I bought those I'd have to change my kitchen into a Space (future) theme!