Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Randomness...

I've been tagged!!

I've officially been 'tagged' by Korinne from Crafteralla!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below)
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up

ok... this is actually harder than I thought!! hmmmm.....
Six Random Things About Me:

1. I hate shopping
2. I can't whistle
3. I love to cook (just hate the grocery shopping part), and love to eat! but I don't like sweets
4. I love the smell of tomato plants, the concrete after it rains, and puppy breath
5. I've moved 27 times
6. I call roll my tonque and wiggle my nose (but not at the same time)

ok... now I'm tagging six more people! Can't wait to read what you have to say...

1 - Terri of Photography by Terri Harper
2 - Leah of Thought Out Loud
3 - Quirky of Angelic Quirk
4 - Kate of Peony and the Bee
5 - Patricia of Clay Mouse Studio
6 - Allison of Nimoy Creations

6 comments:

Evelin said...

I've just completed your tag!

*super wide grin*

Kate said...

Thanks for the tag. I just finished mine, too!

Photography By Terri Harper said...

Tag...Okay this is fun....by the way, I am tagging you back!
Check my answers out at http://terriharper.blogspot.com/2008/08/tagyou-are-it.html

Allison said...

I did mine, I had to make my own twist on it - for my sanity :]

Crafterella said...

You're not boring! BTW just give me you shopping list and I'll get the groceries and you CAN do the cooking, LOL!

LMK1976 said...

OK - I finished my tag (that means I did TWO blog entries tonight!). I don't know anyone who blogs beside you so...can't fully complte the task.