Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday funnies....

ok... make up your mind... is this so the police can give more tickets???? - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A girl came skipping home from school one day.
‘Mommy, Mommy,’ she yelled, ‘we were counting today, and all the other kids could only count to four, but I counted to 10. See? 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!’
‘Very good,’ said her mother.
‘Is it because I’m blonde?’ the girl said.
‘Yes, it’s because you’re blonde,’ said the mommy.

The next day the girl came skipping home from school.‘Mommy, Mommy,’ she yelled, ‘we were saying the alphabet today, and all the other kids could only say it to D, but I said it to G. See? A, B, C, D, E, F, G!’
‘Very good,’ said her mother.
‘Is it because I’m blonde, Mommy?’
‘Yes, it’s because you’re blonde.’

The next day the girl came skipping home from school. Mommy,Mommy,’ she yelled, ‘we were in gym class today, and when we showered, all the other girls had flat chests, but I have these!’ And she lifted her tank top to reveal a pair of 36Cs.
‘Very good,’ said her embarrassed mother.
‘Is it because I’m blonde, mommy?’
‘No Honey, it’s because you’re 24.’

found via
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Only in America":

...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance

....are there handicapped parking places in front of a skating rink

....do people order double cheese burgers, a large fry, and a diet coke

....do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters

....do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and leave useless things and junk in boxes in the garage

....do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place

....do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight

....do we use the word "politics" to describe the process so well: "poli" in latin meaning "many" and "tics" meaning "blood-sucking creatures".


found via

1 comment:

Patricia Griffin Ceramics said...

Enjoyed the blonde joke! Ha! (Good thing I'm not blonde)

I'm reporting in on my tagging experience. I did it! I truly dreaded the idea of doing it, but it ended up being kind of fun. Actually enjoyed it. I really don't know if the potters I tagged will play along. Kind of shy about asking them, but we'll see!