Thursday, August 7, 2008

A to Z favorites..... Q


today is all about Q

and Quote handbags... is all about "creating something practical with unconventional shapes."

The flat rectangular shape makes it lightweight and easy to pack, while the circle cutout allows the bag to fit comfortably on your shoulder and lends a streamlined silhouette.

I love this~ find them (and many more fabulous bags here)




Quizzes.... I don't know about you.. but I'm addicted to taking all of those quizzes you see in women's magazines and online... (as evidenced here... "what tree did you fall from?")
Here are some for you to try....

What type of fruit are you? (I'm a strawberry)

Which Superhero are you? (I'm Spiderman)

The World's Shortest Personality Test

Which Sex in the City gal are you? (I'm not telling:) ...and here's another one!
Which Sex in the City Vixen are you?

The animal in you (I'm a mountain goat!)

Of course there's the tried and true Meyers Briggs test (I'm an ENFP)

Curly Q Cuff... by bluenoodle I found her here on Etsy, but it seems as though she's closing that shop... find her amazing jewelry on her website http://bluenoodlejewelry.com/

Over 7 inches of hammered heavy gauge Sterling Silver wrapped conspiciously around your wrist. Ends cleverly curl upwards, showing the smooth, high polish insides

No comments: