Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Sunday, January 18, 2009
ok... this is being advertised as "the best job in the world" and it truly sounds that way to me!... and it pays $105,000 for only 6 months!!!
check it out.. it's for real!
The Caretaker of the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef is a newly created position. There are a few minor tasks that need to be taken care of, but the most important duty is to report back to Tourism Queensland (and the world) and let us know what’s taking place on the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef.
download the full job description here
read the Fox news story here
applications are being taken until Feb. 22nd!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Please visit elephantsanctuarytn (more about Tarra and Bella ) Youtube Channel or website (ELEPHANTS.COM) for more information about their non-profit organization and the 17 elephants that currently call the Sanctuary home.
found via PSam1776
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
The deal is to post six random things about yourself... now this is harder than you might think!
first... here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Write six random things about yourself
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
- Let each person know they've been tagged
ok... six things...
- the only thing I'm allergic to is adhesive tape
- my great, great grandmother was the bastard child of royalty from Austria - she fled to America as a child with her nanny
- I hate talking on the phone... always have, always will
- I love to make jewelry, but I never wear any... I have multiple piercings in my ears but still never wear earrings... the only jewelry I've worn in the past 5 years was my wedding ring
- I'm a huge procrastinator
- I prefer to use pencils (mechanical pencils to be exact) and hate writing in pen. If I have to use a pen - I like blue ones... I don't like black ink.
ok... so the next part of "the rules" I'm tagging the following six people... can't wait to read these!
capitolagirl ... http://www.capitolagirl.com/
Jen .... http://twobusymommies.blogspot.com/
Magriet Moss ... http://babushkajewellery.blogspot.com/
D'Elle Juwelen .... D'Elle Juwelen
moore magnets ... http://mooremagnets.blogspot.com/
HAVE FUN WITH THIS!!
Monday, January 5, 2009
I have a friend who's the best recycler I know and it's begun to rub off a little on me too!
Check out this designer who has taken recycling to the next level! ....by Studio Verissimo
"This is a lamp made from plastic spoons used in the coffee which are going to
the garbage daily by the thousands because they are only used once.The objective
was with this waste to create a luxurious lamp. "