Thursday, July 3, 2008

somewhere new!


You know that saying that when God closes a door.. somewhere he opens a window?
Well here's my window! A wonderful salon in Westlake used to carry my work and it was quite successful there - but a few months ago they got bought out by another salon and it just doesn't have the same "vibe"... so I no longer stock my work there.
I was dissappointed until this week when I got an email from the owner of VanityLab!! Not only is she just a wonderful person, but look at what she has created in this salon!! It's amazing!
It really is stunning...

And they carry cards, photography, clothing and jewelry (that would be me!) by local artisans.

It's wonderful! Check it out here.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Wow, what an amazing space! That's so great that they support local artists like that.