Eleven people were hanging on a rope under a helicopter, ten men and one woman.
The rope was not strong enough to carry them all, so they decided that one had to leave, because otherwise they were all going to fall.
They weren’t able to name that person, until the woman gave a very touching speech. She said that she would voluntarily let go of the rope, because, as a woman, she was used to giving up everything for her husband and kids or for men in general, and was used to always making sacrifices with little in return.
Little Axioms Of Life
- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some people just don't have film.
- He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
- A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
- On the other hand, you have different fingers.
- Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
- Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
- Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
- She's always late. Her ancestors arrived on the Juneflower.
- You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.