Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A to Z favorite things.... H

HI-LIGHT pendant lamp by resurface... (click on the photo to be taken to the listing)
Beautiful! Completely handmade and a steal at only $130 !!


Hygge House blog..... (pronounced hu-gah)http://hyggehouse.com/
...love this blog... love the writer, ALEX BEAUCHAMP, she has a comfortable, unique style. When I grow up, I want to be more like her......



Heart Captions - brand new to the Etsy community... they make beautiful hand-crafted signs for your home on solid wood. Have a favorite saying? They'll do custom signs too!

find them here
What a wonderful gift... and very reasonably priced!

Hu's Shoes... ok.. I can't afford them.. but I can crave them, right?



find them here

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'm loving this A-Z series!
Thanks for the link to the Hygge House blog...never heard of it and I'm just loving it!!! Don't we all need another blog to read! LOL