Friday, May 2, 2008

A to Z things I like

A is for....
The Alexander handbag.....


... the perfect size for everyday use and looks great with business attire as well as jeans and a Tee. All of madinka's bags are made entirely of suit coat parts (inside and out) ! Great, stylish way to "upcycle" !!
hmmmm.... roasted asparagus! I'm so glad spring is here.... asparagus season!
I found this simple, yet amazingly good recipe on use real butter
a blog I've come to love too!
I found "use real butter" on tastespotting... another one of my favorite places to go to drool.

ARMSLEEVES by treehouse28 Alix (of treehouse28) is amazing... she designs all of the pieces from scratch and doesn't use commercial patterns. Her style is unique with a sense of simplicity and comfort..... fabulous one-of-a-kind pieces that are made out of eco-friendly fabrics like organic cotton, hemp and bamboo.

She has a lot of de-constructed pieces, flowy silhouettes, and intricate details on the hems, sleeves and collars. Check out her shop!

Alstroemeria - also known as the Peruvian lily - is one of my all time favorite flowers.

Meaning
Wealth, prosperity, fortune

I got a big bunch of these for Easter and they stayed beautiful for over 2 weeks!! LOVE having fresh flowers around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the items from treehouse28!