Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday funny

To My Dear Wife,

You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you, with your 55 years, can no longer supply. I am very happy with you and I value you as a good wife.

Therefore, after reading this letter, I hope that you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 18 year old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel.
Please do not be perturbed... I will be back home before midnight.


When the man came home, he found the following letter on the dining room table:

My Dear Husband,

I received your letter and thank you for your honesty. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 55 years old.

At the same time I would like to inform you that while you read this, I
will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Michael, my tennis coach, who, like your
secretary, is also 18 years old.

As a very successful businessman and with your excellent knowledge of math, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference.

18 goes into 55 a lot more times than 55 goes into 18.

Therefore, I will not be back before lunch time tomorrow......

No comments: