Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A to Z favorites.... Y

Y is for...... Yellow lux... Yellow lux makes beautiful frosted glass jewelry and accessories and also custom items.

I love this cattails necklace... (which can be found here)


and this series of initial pendants that she calls the Narcissist Series - what a great name!
and beautiful Christmas ornaments..... what a great hostess gift! (...hint, hint to anyone coming to my place for Christmas dinner......)
very nice... simple... perfect. And I love her photography!




Yorktown Road... I love these small zipped, pleated bags! Find them here




hmmmm.... and more hostess gift ideas! these coasters are fabulous!




.... and these pop-up Happy Holidays cards!!!
Oh you have to check out this shop and see these wonderful greeting cards!!!
Her name is Tracy Chong and her shop can be found here.
I'm seriously in love with the Rudolph one... Red Nosed Rudolph Pop-Up Card

No comments: