Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Belated Easter!

I can't believe I've not posted in three days... my how time flies...
Look how big my little grandbug has gotten!! ---->>>>>
Wow! He's still too little for candy, but the Easter Bunny brought him lots of fun stuff!
This year I hosted Easter dinner... just seven of us... not much fuss, but it was fun! I made this fabulous glaze for the ham with bourbon, coca-cola, dijon mustard and honey hmm, hmm good!

My 'great-uncle' came - who I just adore... and it got me thinking... why do we call grandfathers "grand" and uncles "great?" hmmm... well, my 'great' uncle is actually now a great, great, great uncle... that made us all smile :) ...and I think it's just GRAND!
Also, why do we celebrate some 'eves' and not others? There is Christmas eve, and New Year's eve... but not Easter eve???
Anyone know why????

2 comments:

Carol said...

He is so darn cute!!
Glad you had some good family time.
As for your questions, girl, I marvel at how your mind works :)

Kimberly Monaco said...

Isn't he cute???? Ok.. not that I'm biased.. at ALL! :)
Wait a minute... how MY mind works? Doesn't everyone wonder about these things???

:)