- Energizer AAA 4 Pack "If swallowed, promptly see doctor."
- Domino Pure Cane Granulated Sugar "Ingredient: Sugar"
- Fritos "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside."
- Hormel Pepperoni "Do not eat packet."
- Dremel Electric Rotary Tool "This product not intended for use as a dental drill."
- Zantac 75 "Do not take if allergic to zantac."
- Nabisco Easy Cheese "For best results, remove cap."
- Fix-a-Flat "WARNING: Do not weld can to rim."
- Heinz Ketchup "Instructions: Put on food"
- Unknown 500-piece puzzle "Some assembly required."
....and these were just ten items I found in my home!! Stay tuned... I'll be on the lookout for more!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Ok.. it's official - truth is stranger than fiction. I have this odd habit of reading things to find typographical errors and just silly information. I swear I could write a book on these! Over the past 2 weeks I have been reading ingredients and instructions on things I found in my apartment. Following is a list of some of the most ridiculous things I've found. Remember... these are actual things on actual products... how stupid do these manufacturers think we are? The sad thing is that I'm sure they had to put these on their labels for a reason...