Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Front Page of ETSY!!!

YAY!! One of my necklaces (the light blue one called 'icicle') made the front page of Etsy.com !!!
For those of you unfamiliar with Etsy, it's this wonderful place to buy and sell all things handmade. I've been selling there since June and have always wanted for one of my pieces to be on the front page - and today it was!!! YAY again! But, as luck would have it, I missed it! Thank goodness for FABULOUS people like Carol Emma (she has two shops on Etsy - check them out!!)
http://carolemma.etsy.com/ where she sells her gorgeous jewelry, and
http://highwoodstudio.etsy.com/ where she sells her inspirational cards (they're beautiful! I have some framed in my apartment!)
Ok.. without further ado... my appearance on the front page!
and now for the close-up!



4 comments:

Carol said...

Congratulations again!
And thanks so much, Kim, for the nice mentions and links to my shops.
So glad I was able to grab those screen shots!!
Hope you are basking in all the glory!

Cathy said...

congrats on the front page achievement!

Unknown said...

Great job! And your stuff is so great too!!

Evelin said...

Congratulations!! :D
Am very happy for you.