Fusion Studios, located inside the Lake Erie Artists Gallery in Tower City Center, will host an Open House on Friday, November 30, 2007 from 4 pm to 8 pm. Wine and Appetizers will be served. A Raffle will be held for original Cleveland Artwork, created by local artists! All proceeds will help support Fusion Studios. For more information, call (330) 221-5165.
I've donated a surprise for the raffle and so have these other wonderful artists!
- Paula Atwell http://www.lakeerieartists.com/
- Deanne Carroll http://www.dragonstoneglass.com/
- Kerri Frech http://www.frechstudio.etsy.com/
- Designs by Arielle&Pamela email@example.comLutz
- Greenhouse http://www.lutzgreenhouse.com/
- Jesse Mitchell Handknit Treasures
- Kelly O'Toole Scarlett O
- Ramona Pacheco http://www.ramona.etsy.com/
- Katherine Robbins http://www.stuffbuykwr.etsy.com/
- Mike & Debbie Szalkowski Szalkowski Vineyards
- Jennifer Szalkowski http://www.firetamerglass.etsy.com/
- Frances Whited http://www.bebopbeads.etsy.com/
- Yo Mama Beads http://www.yomamabeads.etsy.com/
- Keleigh Zucchero Creative Soap Design
Fusion Studios is home to the personal studios of local glass artists: Jennifer Szalkowski and Kerri Frech. In partnership with the Lake Erie Artists, classes will be offered in a variety of artistic techniques, including:
- Precious Metal Clay (PMC)
- Stained Glass
- Drawing Fusing & Slumping
- Jewelry Design
Come check it out over the holiday season!