It seems that everyone I talk to (ok.. I don't really talk to that many people) but I read about how many people are obsessed with dieting, with food, etc... So, here are some interesting FOOD FACTS I thought I'd share...
- During an average person's life, they will consume about 60,000 pounds of food.
- Broccoli is a vegetable with a nervous system. Primitive though it may be, it CAN feel pain. (ok.. that's just creepy!)
- Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
- The average American will eat about 11.9 pounds of cereal per year.
- Coca-cola was originally green.
- They have square watermelons in Japan. They stack better.
- Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.