Friday, October 31, 2008

trick or treat!

ok... so last year my daughter bought me a sewing machine for my birthday... aha! now the truth comes out.... I'm to make my grandbug's halloween costumes for the next 12 years or so....
it's ok... I love it! Turns out, my daughter loved the fact that I always made her halloween costumes! - who would have known???
Anyway... little grandbug's daddy is a huge, HUGE Ohio State Buckeye fan... er.. fanatic!@
So he wanted little grandbug to be Brutus... the Ohio State mascot.
...here's the inspiration... ( one of like three of these he has)

and here's the finished costume....

what do ya' think???

2 comments:

Evelin said...

I think it's absolutely fabulous!!!
:)

Photography By Terri Harper said...

Carter looks so cute, you did good on his costume!