Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow it's really been a long time...but I was finally able to finish and list a new item today. The past few weeks I've been painting, caulking, sanding, cleaning... helping my daughter and my grandbug move in to a new home (very close to me!!). It's been terrific but very time-consuming and exhausting!

Anyway.... I found this fabulous jade cube and I think it makes a fabulous necklace! Jade is amazing.... it is an ancient stone that has historically been used to attract love. Jade can be used to bring money into your life and it strengthens your mental faculties and assists in clear reasoning. Jade is also a protective stone, guarding against accidents and misfortune.


The soothing green color of jade makes it a wonderful healing stone. It helps the body in self-healing while working through underlying, non-physical reasons for a precipitation for disease. It is particularly helpful for kidney, heart and stomach complaints.

1 comment:

LadyK said...

Love Jade! That is so pretty!