First... here is my "Weird Pearl" necklace which will be up for sale on my Etsy site soon....
Now.. since I live in Ohio, these laws are for Ohio and some funny ones from particular cities in Ohio...
- It is illegal to mistreat anything of great importance.
- Owners of tigers must notify authorities within one hour if the tiger escapes.
- It is illegal to fish for whales on Sunday.
- Women are prohibited from wearing patent leather shoes in public.
- It is illegal to get a fish drunk.
- No one may be arrested on Sunday or on the Fourth of July.
- Participating or conducting a duel is prohibited.
- Breast feeding is not allowed in public.
- It is illegal for more than five women to live in a house.
- It is illegal to walk a cow down Lake Road.
- Any person who leans against a public building will be subject to fines.
- It's illegal to catch mice without a hunting license!
- It is illegal for stores to sell corn flakes on Sunday.
- Cross-dressing is against the law.
- You cannot eat a doughnut and walk backwards on a city street.
- It is against the law to roller skate without notifying the police.
- A policeman may bite a dog to quiet him.
- Throwing a snake at anyone is illegal.
- Riding on the roof of a taxi cab is not allowed.
- You may not run out of gas.
Aren't these a hoot??? If you what to check our your area go to http://DumbLaws.com!